Berkeley High Crew’s Spring Learn-to-Row Day on April 25 is now FULL.
Please consider signing up for a summer camp.
- Learn the basics of rowing from Berkeley High coaches
- Practice rowing on land on a rowing machine
- Row on the water in our training barge
- Meet current Berkeley High rowers and coxswains
- Learn about the rowing team at Berkeley High School
- Have Fun!
Light snacks will be provided, but we encourage everyone to bring a water bottle and hat (for sun protection) and to wear sunscreen. Dress in layers and wear comfortable, athletic clothing – sweatpants or shorts are fine. (Avoid baggy, basketball-style shorts because they can get caught in the equipment.)
The Learn-to-Row Day is free, but limited to 40 participants. Reigtration is closed as the session is full. More information is available on our Learn-to-Row Day page. Still have questions? Email us: email@example.com
DATE: Saturday, April 25
TIME: 12 – 2pm
MINIMUM AGE: 11 years
NOTE: Minors (under 18) must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
LIMIT: 40 participants.
LOCATION: Jack London Aquatic Center (115 Embarcadero, Oakland)