Current and former Berkeley High Crew rowers, coxswains, coaches and parents: Please make plans to join us for our annual Holiday Sprints / Alumni Gathering on Sunday, December 21st at 9:00 AM at the Jack London Aquatic Center.
Berkeley High Crew is happy to be hosting our annual Spring Learn-to-Row Day on Saturday, May 10, 2014 at 9:00 AM. Participants will:
- Learn the basics of rowing from Berkeley High coaches
- Practice rowing on land on a rowing machine
- Row on the water in our training barge
- Meet current Berkeley High rowers and coxswains
- Learn about the rowing team at Berkeley High School
- Have Fun!
Light snacks will be provided, but we encourage everyone to bring a water bottle and hat (for sun protection) and to wear sunscreen. Dress in layers and wear comfortable, athletic clothing – sweatpants or shorts are fine. (Avoid baggy, basketball-style shorts because they can get caught in the equipment.)
Date: Saturday, May 10, 2014
Time: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Location: Jack London Aquatic Center (115 Embarcadero, Oakland)